- QED@QB3 Seminars
- Rosenman Institute
- QB3 Startup in a Box
- QB3-CLSA Accelerator
- Mission Bay Capital
- Industry Alliances
- Get Involved
We will be happy to spend more time with you to help answer your questions, make the best decisions for your company, and position it for success.
- Facilities: Where to find access to specialized equipment for your company.
- Key opinion leaders: Brokered connections to leaders in the field.
- Operational checklist: A pre-designed to-do list to decrease the lag time between moving in and doing an experiment.
- Gantt charts: A visual way to organize your time and efficiently tackle the operational checklist.
- The CLSA Expert Network exists to nurture the next generation of innovative life science companies. Network Experts are available to help entrepreneurs define issues, set objectives and identify critical resources. Experts in the network are available to provide up to 10 hours per year of pro bono advice. Visit the CLSA Expert Network page for more details.